- Find your way through the paths cut in the corn. Try to find all 12 stations and stamp your maze card as you go.
Learn about farming
- Answer farm questions placed at each station in the maze & check your answers at the concession building.
- Find your way through the maze in the dark with a flashlight. Bring your own flashlight or rent one from us.
- Cornfield maze for small children (find the different farm animal stations & color your card as you find them.
- Reserve a campfire area for your group
- Paint your own pumpkin. Fun group activity and we furnish the paints!
Pumpkin Ring Toss
- Try your luck at winning a pumpkin!
Water Baloon Launch
- Try hitting a target placed in the field.
- Take a turn shelling corn on our antique corn sheller.
Horseshoe Pitching Area
Maize Time Mural
- Stand behind the cutouts & take your picture.
Sand Castles Sand Box
- Build sand castles etc. in the sand
- Groups may bring their own lunch and eat it at the Maze.
Bale Climbing Area
- Learn about agriculture on your ride around the farm. (Available for groups of 15 or more
with a reservation
, (or) a $30.00 minimum per hayride for groups less than 15.
Wagon rides for the kids
- (as time allows)
Hand Washing Station
Phone 417-472-6199 or 417-592-7738